Testosterone is a natural body hormone. It is produced mainly in the man’s body. According to the scientific surveys, it mainly produced in your testicles and helps to increase the production of sperm.
Also, a normal T-Level ensures your sexual activity, builds strong bones and body muscles. Find out more useful information about this hormone on http://www.hormone.org/hormones-and-health/what-do-hormones-do/what-does-testosterone-do
Basic functions of the testosterone
Stable testosterone level is a very important thing for the man’s body. Here’s some of the basic T-Functions:
- increases muscle mass;
- burns fat;
- improves your metabolism;
- builds strong bones;
- provides protection against cardiovascular and other diseases;
- it also provides regular erections and good sexual activity;
- controls the production of sperm in the testicles;
- increases your life;
- provides your energy level and makes you full of enthusiasm;
- it also forms a man’s character.
Low T-Level Symptoms
Production of a testosterone depends on your age. Usually, 50+ year old man starts to feel following symptoms (which show a low level of hormone in the blood):
- decreased sexual desire (or low libido);
- erectile dysfunction;
- reducing body hair (especially in the area of the genital organs);
- reducing the volume and density of the testicles;
- increased irritability;
- decreased ability to concentrate;
- the decline of cognitive function and memory;
- reduced muscle mass;
- increasing the amount of adipose tissue;
- reduced skin tone;
- low volume of semen during sex.
Read more about symptoms on http://www.healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/warning-signs
Remember, high level of cholesterol, diabetes, obesity or chronic narcotic abuse can cause low T-Level even if you’re a young man. Watch what you eat, avoid sugar and unhealthy habits.
Try to use natural boosters
The best way to solve a problem with your T-Level is to use natural boosters. In a small amount, they do not bring harm to your body. There is no common solution for the problems with testosterone level, but you can find appropriate ways to solve the problem by using natural boosters.
What is meant by definition of “natural boosters”? That’s what it means:
- healthy sleep. Adults also need a healthy and regular sleep. Sleep at least 7-10 hours per day. After one or two weeks you will notice that health started to come back to normal and testosterone level increased;
- regular work out. Try to do sprinting, heavy lifting, forced reps and work your legs. You should also pay special attention to rest between reps of exercises. Interval between reps – 2 minutes;
- get Zink. This natural element helps you to feel better, by regulating serum testosterone levels. Sources of Zink are beans, seafood, whole grains, nuts. Remember, you should aim to get 10-12 mg of Zink each day;
- eat less sugar. This product causes diabetes, which could lead to low T-level and even to erectile dysfunction;
- control your weight. Overweight – is the first reason for the low testosterone level in the blood. To solve the problem, try to eat healthy food (especially whole grains) and to work out regularly.
Watch out more information about natural boosters here http://www.healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/natural-boosters#Diagnosis7